Original Designs: Dragon, Greek Sphinx & Pegasus Ver. 3


Material: 10 inches Duo Colored Origami Paper 

Time to complete: 30 minutes

Structure: Variation from Robert Neal's dragon with strip graft for bigger wings.

 I don't know why I didn't think of it before, I simply had to do a strip graft on the Neale dragon to give it bigger wings. Now the dragon is to scale~! I took the head from a horse.... but it looks pretty good here.


 Material: 10 inches Duo Colored Origami Paper

 Time to complete: 25 minutes

 Structure: Base was taken from Gabriel Alvarez's Pegasus

 Yes a Greek Sphinx, not the Egyptian Andro Sphinx. And yes, there is a difference :P Anyway, it was modified from Gabriel Alvarez 's Pegasus. I borrowed the hind legs from a lion design and the head of a girl model. It's my way of making designs, borrowing bits and pieces from other artist;)


Material: 10 inches foil






Time to complete: 1 hour

Structure: Grafted, stretched bird base

Now this Pegasus is much more original. The structure is mostly original, with the idea of legs borrow from Dr Stephen O'Hanlon's unicorn. I am happy with the wings now. Just... the layers at the stomach is a bit much. And the legs are still too small. Oh well, I am happy with it for now, till I feel the need to revise again :P

Labels: